BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Farewell, 2008!

New Years Eve has never been one of my favorite holidays, but this year I opted to come back to DC and see what the festivities here were all about. My flight got in around 5:00 pm on the 31st, so by the time I got home, I was rushing to shower and get ready to leave again. A group of us got all dressed up and headed to the Carlyle Grand for dinner. I always feel bad for our waiters, since none of us order alcohol, but this time our waiter was LDS too and our drink order made complete sense to him! Pictures of the dinner are forthcoming.

Post-dinner, we split up and I headed with Louise and Lindsay to a New Years party at the Melrose. A picture is worth a thousand words:

Adri & Quinn


Ashley & Louise


Sarah & Me

0 comments: