BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 22, 2008

OCD? Maybe just a little...

I discovered something about myself this morning. I suffer from OCD. Not the full-on, wash-your-hands-obsessively-and-make-your-bed-with-a-ruler-edge-type, but OCD nonetheless.

Case Study #1
Tomorrow is Easter, and I was preparing for it in the best way I know how - eating a handful of Cadbury Mini-Eggs. Only one problem. As I poured the candies into my hand, there were five: one pink, one white, one yellow and TWO blue. This was not going to work. The leftover blue had to be eaten, and quickly.

Case Study #2
I can't grade papers if they are not alphabetized by the students' names.

A little ridiculous? Perhaps.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Melanie! I happened across your blog through Lanelle's. How fun that you're in Washington DC. Not too far from our neck of the woods; we're still in Philadelphia (yea, we can completely relate to the 'ghetto' but enjoy living in a place where we're needed). Anyway, it's fun to see how you're doing. We'll have to meet up sometime; we try to get down to DC every now and again. Oh, and there's a link to our blog from Lanelle's. Still have great memories of that Turkey Shooting game!

Ashley C said...

Mel - I totally do the same thing with M&M's - and if I were a teacher, I probably would alphabatize them at some point as well - you are not alone!

Erin Masi said...

I totally do the same thing with fruit snacks!! I'm glad I'm not the only one!