BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Idol

Up until now (and by now, I mean this exact moment in time), I had never watched an episode of American Idol. I've made it I don't know how many seasons without ever turning it on or even pausing for a song while flipping through channels. But, alas, my ignorance-as-bliss is coming crashing to an end. After moving in with a couple of avid Idol fans, I've become intrigued by the show. So here I am. Watching last night's American Idol on DVR. Being so inexperienced in the world of Idol, I won't give my commentary on the singers (I think some of you might be furious with me), but I'd love to hear what you all think!

On a side note, don't expect me to be watching next season from Day 1. I think I can only handle it now because we're down to the best (last?) six.

1 comments:

Lanelle Barber said...

Ok, so I am an avid Idol fan I will freely admit that. My favorites are the two Davids. Lately I have been leaning toward David Cook and my husband begrudges this. He is a die hard for Archuleta. I don't see what the big deal about Brooke White is and think she should go home. SOON. Her voice is mediocre and her personality is annoying to me. Boy I'm feeling blunt today! Anyways, that's my opinion. (And I'm right.) =)