BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

67 Things?

I heard on the radio a couple days ago that the average woman in America has 67 items in her purse. I like to believe that I'm not quite as high-maintenance as the women they were talking about, so I sat down to investigate. This is what I found:


9 pass-along cards (maybe i should actually give them away)
a small "Idaho" pin in the shape of a potato
one ponytail
postage stamps in $.94 and $.04 varieties
a DC Temple Visitor's Center card
grocery list
flyer from Cacao, a cute little chocolate shop we found in Bethesda
key to the church building
pink lip gloss
pens in blue, black, purple and green
one small bottle of Expo Dry Erase Board Cleaner
2 tithing slips
bronze-ish lip gloss
spare car key
an almost-empty pack of Orbit gum
one earring (i made it to church and then realized that I'd only put one of them in... so it ended up in the purse)
checkbook
flyer for the Azalea Festival at the National Arboretum
flash drive
car keys
a gum wrapper
address book
classroom keys
DCA-ORD boarding pass from February
cell phone
old pay stub
wallet (you don't even want to know what's in that)
Target receipt
blood donation appointment card
tickets to an Orioles-Rays game and a Nationals-Marlins game


Nothing shocking except maybe the Dry Erase Board Cleaner. And it doesn't nearly add up to 67 (unless you count all the items in my wallet separately). So ladies, I'm interested. What random/funny/whatever things would we find in your purse? (Guys, too, if you're willing to admit that you have a man-purse.)

1 comments:

Hayley said...

67 things? What could you possibly keep in there? The most random thing in my bag right now is a skeen of yarn and a crochet hook.