BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happiness today

  • The smell of Barnes & Noble. And the books.
  • Sitting on the kitchen counter (or the floor, or anywhere, really) talking to my roommates about just about anything.
  • A clean classroom.
  • Random texts from people i love.
  • The David Archuleta cd that has made it back into my car stereo.
  • Using my sun roof for the first time in months.
  • Discovering a new class at the gym.
  • Great home teachers.
  • Planning a trip to the temple with my roommate

Things I do not love quite as much:
  • My car getting hit for the 3rd time in a month.

3 comments:

donelle said...

Many of those things also make me happy :) I love that little David has made it back into your car...gotta love him! Bummer about your car being hit! Anything serious?

Todd and Kaila Myers said...

Melanie, I saw your blog through someone else's and I just had to say "hello!" I'm glad to see that you are well and living such a full life! I wish you all the best for the future.

Neu Family Reunion said...

I'm totally right with you on the smell of new books! mmmmmmmm....