BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Waiting Game

A couple weeks ago I was sitting in my classroom at lunch and decided to blog about the most exciting change in my life right now ... applying to grad school. I had composed a paragraph or two about "the waiting game" before some kids came in to make up some work, so I put off the blog until I got home.

Upon arrival at home, I promptly forgot about the blog because there was a big white envelope waiting for me in the mailbox. Not a mission call, but my first acceptance letter! I'm still waiting on a couple schools, but I'm feeling a lot better about things with a letter in hand. :)

So here's the plan. I'm not sure yet where I'll end up going, but I will be starting a Masters of Public Administration program sometime in July or August. That means quitting my current job (shhh, don't tell my boss yet) so I can either move to a new city or focus on school / internships.


If you care to vote, here are the schools. I'd love to hear your comments.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaay! You'll love grad school. It's the best. I'm sure you'll make the right choice for you.

Danielle said...

UTAH! I'd love to have you close again!